Yes, we know – it ain’t easy.. There’s a lot of things in life that are hard, and sometimes; remembering your SoL Cup can be just one of those hard things in life..
But fear not; we are here to help and save the day!
We have gathered out Top Tips on how NOT to forget your SoL Cup the next time you leave the house for the day..
Read on to see how, and let us know if we need to add any of your own ideas?
- Set a reminder-notification on your phone to remember your SoL Cup before you leave home in the morning.
- Have a ‘Forgot my SoL-Cup’-jar at the office and pay a penalty every time you forget your cup.
- Put your cup in your bag or in front of the front-door before going to bed at night.
- Buy multiple SoL cups and keep one at each of your bases: home, office, friends.. Don’t worry, they’ll last for years!
- Force yourself to purchase a new SoL Cup at your coffee-shop every time you forget your own (expensive, but may teach you a lesson. hehe)
- Wash your SoL Cup at work/home and leave it in the car.
- Download the app Clean Swell by The Ocean Conservancy and make it into a ‘game’ of how much trash you can save the planet from – it’s addictive!
- Make a pact with your best friend to send a photo every day of your cup to keep each other accountable (selfies encouraged!)
- Get your Barista to deny you your coffee, unless you bring your SoL Cup #lessonlearnt #nocoffeeforyou
We know it isn’t easy, but if we can all remember and also remind each other to do better, not only for ourselves, but for the rest of the world and our legacy, we can together create a better world for all humans and animals.
What’s your best tip to remember your SoL Cup?